1. Only persons named on the booking form to occupy and use the Caravan. The number of berths on the caravan description includes accommodation for adults, children and babies. At no time must this number be exceeded. We reserve the right not to allow any increase in the number of occupants once a booking has been made, either verbally or on the booking form. No changeover of occupancy. Bookings are not transferable to other people.
2. We regret we cannot accept bookings from parties of single people, groups or multiple family groups. Please do not book individually and form a group on arrival as you will be asked to leave the park with no refund. One couple or one family (parents with children) per unit only. A second couple is allowed if they are your parents. We take a maximum of two units together.
3. Cars. ONE CAR PER UNIT ONLY. Second car by prior arrangement only which must be parked on the car park. 4x4's and truck-type vehicles eg Warrior, Navara etc, must be parked on the car park at all times unless a tarmac pull-in is provided. Commercial vehicles and transit-type vans must be parked on the car park at all times, Please advise us if you have such a vehicle.
4. Hirers must leave the caravan in a clean and tidy condition to enable us to maintain standards. Therefore, when you collect your key a deposit of £30 is payable in CASH (not cheque); this will be returned to you on departure or by post, provided the caravan and equipment are left clean to our satisfaction. Damage or breakages must be reported and paid for.
SMOKING. Due to requests from our customers and for the comfort of future guests, some of our caravans are strictly for non-smokers only. If you smoke cigarettes or electronic devices inside or outside only this must be disclosed truthfully on the booking form. If you are booked as non-smokers in a caravan available to non-smokers only, and on arrival it is noticed that someone smokes, access may be denied and all contracts void or an alternative caravan may be offered according to availability. No refunds will be given. If there is any trace of smoking on departure, the £30 deposit will be forfeited and a deep-cleaning charge will apply. Thank you for your co-operation.
5. Caravans not occupied on expected day of arrival will be considered cancelled and money forfeited unless we are advised accordingly. You will be liable for the balance if we are unable to re-let the caravan.
6. Liability. The Proprietors cannot accept responsibility for any personal injury, loss or damage to property, including motor vehicles, sustained in occupation, however caused, unless it is due to our neglect. The use of the Park grounds, facilities or equipment shall be at the sole risk of the persons using them. It is the responsibility of parents to supervise their children where appropriate.
7. We reserve the right to end your holiday early without notice if you or anyone in your party (including any visitors) behave in a manner likely to cause damage, distress, danger or to other guests, staff or property , or whose behaviour is illegal, offensive, disruptive or inappropriate. No refunds will be made of any monies received if we have to end your holiday early by asking you to leave. No noise after 11pm. Please consider other holiday makers.
8. Alterations to booking must be approved by telephone (Not email) and then the receipt/confimration letter must be returned to us by first-class post with a covering letter. All alterations will incur a charge of £5 to cover administration, stationary and/or postage, unless the booking is extended, when no charge will be made.
9. The Proprietors reserve the right to amend or add to booking conditions without prior notice.
10. Insurance cover against the risk of unavoidable cancellation is recommended. In the event of cancellation if we are unable to re-let the caravan, you may be liable for the balance. Insurance protects you. Deposits are non-refundable. If you have to cancel please telephone us quickly so that we can try to re-allocate the caravan and then the receipt MUST be returned to us the same day by First Class post. Cancellations are not accepted until the receipt has been received by us. Email cancellations are not accepted. Deposits are non-returnable (in the event of cancellation this will cover administration and other costs incurred by us) but, if you have to cancel (due to illness or redundancy of a member of your party named on the booking form) more than 14 days before your holiday, we may be able to offer you an alternative date during the current season. If the balance has been paid, 50% of the balance will be refunded if the cancellation is more than 7 days before the start of your holiday on receipt of a doctors note or employers letter confirming redundancy. If it is less than 7 days then no refund will be given. If we are able to re-let the caravan then a refund will be given minus the original deposit. If you do not arrive without notifying us, you will be liable for any outstanding balance or payment.
If, due to exceptional circumstance, we have to cancel your booking, we will give you a refund in full of the money you have paid, but we will not be liable for any other costs.
11. We will only use your personal information to handle your enquiry or booking. We will never pass your information to a third party, unless required to do so by law. Your information is not stored on a database.
12. We do our best to ensure our website and brochure are accurate. However, they are prepared before the season and there might be changes in, for example, the position of caravans.
13. You cannot copy anything from our website or brochure - photos or wording - without our express permission.
14. We cannot take responsibility for things that are out of our control, eg fire, flood, adverse weather conditions, war, epidemics etc that might affect our park or facilities.